Sunday, August 20, 2017

RINOS be Damned


With blood pressure under control, clicked on the Trump denouncement page.


And the headlines.




Ad nauseum. Who thinks President Trump cares? He got elected in spite of the RINOS and owes them nothing.

All these jackwagons have spent years learning the political dance. Along comes a man who changes the music, so to speak, and the establishment goes berserk. How dare he crack their rice bowls? How dare he march to his own drummer?

While not a fanboy, I am ever so glad Shillary didn’t win.

I like he speaks his mind, plainly, to the point, and to hell with political correctness. Charlottesville violence?  Damn skippy he is right to call out all violent factions.


The RINOS are not a lot different than the (P)regressives, IMO. They are concerned about getting the lion share of the status quo, but first want to preserve the status quo. To that end they are preparing for the midterms.


What are the chances of a candidate for Congress getting any of that money if they support President Trump?

The economy is growing, unemployment is low and getting lower, small businesses no longer fear being regulated to death, and the national debt has stopped growing. These are things that matter to most people. He is the first president in my lifetime to keep his campaign promises. I don’t believe polls. I think many more people approve of his job performance than the pollsters find.


We the people? To the entrenched deep state, and the Washington politicians, we are all deplorables. 

10 comments:

Old NFO said...

Yep, time for some recalls... sigh... Starting with Flake, McCain, and McConnell.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

A good start. Add Lindsey Graham.

drjim said...

The RNC keeps calling me since I gave them money some years ago. For a while, I'd at least answer and give them my stance that they're NEVER getting another dime out of me.

After that failed to stop them, I answered the phone, said "NO Money From Me!", and hung up.

Now I just hit the answer button, wait until the phone connects, and hit the disconnect button.

Bunch of losers.....

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Sanctimonious bastards.

Coffeypot said...

What good is a recall if the same dumbasses who elected them are the ones who will not vote on a recall. Perhaps they could be beat in a Russian free election.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Maybe the dumb asses have wised up?

Fredd said...

I am getting pretty irked by the establishment types who rode The Donald's coattails and got a seat at the table of power and who now want to subvert everything that We, The Great Unwashed, The Deplorables, voted for, and enthusiastically so.

These RINO's are every bit as much our enemies as are Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer, George Soros and the Left. If they vote against Trump's initiatives, there is absolutely no difference between them and a filthy Democrat.

A pox on them all.

Momma Fargo said...

I am so sick of all the dumbasses and those undermining the government and the leakers and the leftists. I'm just sick of everyone. Can I just retreat to a mountainous cabin? Common sense has left the country and it keeps getting dumber. That is the scary thing.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

You said it better than I did.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

One hopes for some national sanity.