Wednesday, July 19, 2017

No Big Deal, Just Bud Light

Channel your inner C.W. McCall,  read this story,  and watch the actual video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb_0Lhegig

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHb_0Lhegig

The good news is the beer was Bud Light. IMO the worse stuff ever to be called “beer”. A great disappointment in my life is my youngest son drinks that swill. Where did I go wrong?

The picture? Off a 25 mph 230° turn just past the last runaway truck ramp.

Wolf Creek isn’t the worse paved highway  pass in Colorado IMO. I can’t think of any paved highway pass in Colorado I haven’t driven. The one that shrinks my scrotum is the South side of Douglass Pass between Grand Junction and Rangley.

For summertime thrills, there are dirt road passes that will challenge the most experienced off road warriors. Being the old fool I am, I’ve driven many in a 2wd pickup. 

4 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I sit here with tears running down my face over the loss of all that beer... Bud Light or not. So Sad. Just think of all the ugly, fat women who want get laid becasue of the loss of all that beer. So Sad!!!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Fear not. The beer and energy drinks were salvaged (mostly).

Old NFO said...

Dunno, Primo, Jax, and Fallstaff weren't real good either... Of course THOSE are all out of business! :-)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Have a friend who was a deck officer on the Enterprise. Some of his guys came back with, "Fallstaff for Lunch Bunch" tattoos. Worse stuff ever served me was Keystone Light.