Monday, July 1, 2013

Confusion


If some of you think I've stopped following you, or are double following you, or are as confused as I am, blame it on a) Internet Explorer 8 vs Google, and b) ineptness.

Recently started working, in a very limited way, for a company that only uses Explorer 8.  Required some changes on my computer  in order to access their site. Now Google and IE8 seem to be fighting over who will be the default browser. This does not enhance the computer experience, nor does it speed things up. Aarg!

In the process, some blogs dropped off my reading list. Those are being put back on. However, someone's reading list got added to my reading list. Some of these new blogs seem interesting so won't make changes for a few days.

Sorry for any confusion this may be causing.

No comments: