Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Blue Moon AAR


So nice to be greeted with a friendly smile.


Chilling and relaxing. My daughter in law is recovering from shoulder surgery.

A family where everyone has chores, including the youngest.

Youngest grand daughter. Has been a straight A honor student since kindergarten.


Road trip companion and back seat driver. My 22 year old granddaughter who lives in the Denver area did most of the driving. She enjoys driving, and is a good and careful driver.

She doesn’t  like high bridges.

Recommended by a frequent commentator.

Decent weather for most of the trip. A few construction slowdowns. No Officer Friendly meetings. No drama, a boring trip (in the best way).

One grandson was able to escape the camera. The other lives out of state.

My son continues to deal with his chronic reflex pain syndrome  while maintain a positive outlook and determination to beat the odds. Just a bucket of guts and determination. Being around him makes me humble.


He acquired a replica flintlock pocket pistol in .50 caliber. Neat toy but not something I’ve the nerve to shoot. He has no plans, at least at this point, of firing it.




13 comments:

LL said...

How were the throw'd rolls?

Well Seasoned Fool said...

We passed on the rolls - diet restrictions. The place was at 90% capacity on a Monday afternoon.

Coffeypot said...

I hope your DIL's shoulder heals and is good as new soon. Thanks for the pics, looks like a great family. You did good, mate.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Thank you.

Ami said...

Your whole family looks like a great bunch of people. That's a SCARY FIREARM, though... I hope when he carries it around it's in a clear backpack, that will help.

LL said...

It's at 90% capacity when the doors open and usually there is a long line to get seated unless you know somebody (like a night club in NY). Sorry that you missed out on the rolls. That place is a money making machine.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

He is a scary man! He maintains a low public profile - not interested in scaring the sheeple.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

They have opened two more restaurants in the state.

I've had the rolls in the past. All the food I've eaten there has bee excellent. Good service + friendly people.

drjim said...

Looks like Google/Blogger/Firefox/Whatever are all in alignment today, so I can see your blog. I've been having trouble getting past the "Content Warning", which is why I haven't been by much. I can get through with Internet Exploder, but don't like using it.

ANYWAY.....looks like your having a great trip. Only been through Cairo once, and that was enough.

Enjoy your 'furlough', and be safe...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

You are not the first to comment about the adult content setting so I turned it off. If anyone now is offended, tough shit.

drjim said...

It never caused me any problems until Firefox upgraded itself a few weeks ago, and then I'd click "I Accept" or whatever the button was called, and it would refresh the screen, and go right back to the content warning.

Old NFO said...

Glad it went well! Nice pics too!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Thank you.