Friday, February 16, 2018

Twins



Ami is talking about identical twins in her program.


Brought  back a memory from a misspent youth where I was dating Helen, whose identical twin was Nancy. The two were always using their similarity to fool people and create mischief. They were attractive, liked to have fun but were very chaste, to use an old fashion term.

One evening I arrived to pick up Helen for a date and it was Nancy who came out to the car. Aha. Promptly put my hand down her blouse and copped a feel. She was outraged.

“What’s the matter”, I asked? “You liked it on our last date”.

Boom, she was out of the car and back in their house. Then both came out, angry.

“How dare you say that to my sister”, Helen shouted?

My grin and laughter made both stop, think and then they laughed. Joke was on them.

After that, had a nice date with Helen. And, no didn’t cop a feel.

14 comments:

LL said...

Great tactic, solid execution!

Well Seasoned Fool said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ami said...

Perv.
:-D

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Thank you.

Coffeypot said...

Chaste? What's the use? Spend the money for companionship? I could get that from my pals. The rule was, I spend $10 on them, they will put out. One gal I was with, I had spent $9.75 at a drive in eatery. I added it up in my head, and asked her, "Ya want a coke?" Sadly, she was full and I stayed frustrated
.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Such a cynic but to be expected from a swabby.

Momma Fargo said...

LOL. You devil.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

That wasn't what they called me but in that neighborhood.

drjim said...

+1 with LL!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Worked out well until the end of the date when I offered to do a comparison check. The offer was declined.

The two went on to be livelong missionaries.

LL said...

I would have told the twin you felt, "nice rack" whenever you saw her. Yes, you could have been slapped, but she would have smiled inside.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Soon found another girl to date who wasn't quite as chaste.

Old NFO said...

Hehehe, good one! :-)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Thank you.