Saturday, February 3, 2018

Deputies Are Professional

My Concealed Carry Permit arrived in the mail. My picture looks like a mug shot. Captured all three chins, receding hairline, and facial blemishes.  Makes me wonder how many facial photos that deputy has taken?

Most people dislike their DMV photo.  One gets the impression the taker has long since lost interest. Adjust the camera to eye level and “click”. Most look like they could be anybody.


Not so with this officer. Hope I’m never wanted for anything and that photo is circulated. Looks to be exactly what I see in the mirror while shaving.

6 comments:

Coffeypot said...

I got my driver's license in the mail and thought they sent me the wrong card. The picture DOES NOT match the image I have of myself in my mind. I'm actually better looking than I thought.:)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Ask Judy for a second opinion.

Old NFO said...

LOL, at least you don't look like you've been on a 2 week drunk... :-)

Well Seasoned Fool said...

I'll take that.

Ami said...

So according to the picture you're seven inches tall?

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Not my picture - not that good looking. Sorry.