Sunday, September 23, 2012

"Racist" Rant


This is where I go off on one of my  muddy, convoluted, political rants. You are warned.

My late father served in the CBI Theater (China, India, Burma) during World War II.  Although he only had an 8th grade education, he had a gift for mathematics and languages. He was quickly fluent in the dialect of the Assam region of India and got to know many of the locals on a social basis. I hasten to add, these were the poor people.

One thing he taught my sister and I was this. “The only thing an Asian understands is a boot on his neck and rice in his belly. If either is missing, look out! The only thing they respect is power.”

Now we have the Lightbringer wanting to change the world. Appears weak. Any surprise that the Islamists are running amok?

Now it is not good for the Christian's health
To hustle the Aryan brown,
For the Christian riles and the Aryan smiles,
And it weareth the Christian down.
And the end of the fight
Is a tombstone white
With the name of the late deceased
And the epitaph drear: "A fool lies here
who tried to hustle the East."
Rudyard Kipling

My father also believed the stupidest thing the USA could do was engage in an Asian land war. Nothing I’ve seen in my life makes me think he was wrong.

We need to hit these bastards hard. Carpet bombing the Baka valley and the Hezbollah will be a good start. Hit and get out. No troops on the ground. Apply the boot, hard.

Won’t happen with the Lightbringer. The hit on Ben Laden started while he was playing golf. By the time he got back, he couldn’t stop it without looking like the puke he really is.

Is this the cure? No, only a stop gap. The cure is to stop depending on Middle East oil and to stop the façade of “foreign aid”. Most “foreign aid” is spent to buy production from our industrial output and “give” it to other countries. A far better explanation than I will ever give can be found here.

http://azizonomics.com/2012/09/14/this-is-blowback/

Long article but worth the read.

When the “Progressives” rant about the 1%, I’m in agreement. Where I part ways with them is in the possible solutions. They want to replace the 1% with themselves and tell the rest of us how to live. That is like having a choice of which cancer you want with no chance to not have cancer.

Obama or Romney? Romney will slow, not cure, the rot. Maybe buy enough time for better solutions. A good start will be abolishing the Federal Reserve Bank and the thieving financial system it allows to operate.

As always, your mileage may differ.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

I agree! HARD response it what is required, NOT appeasement!