Saturday, June 9, 2012

Gag, Barf

For my 400th post, let me share an email I received.


Today is my 25th anniversary in Congress. I want to take a moment to thank you for your support over the years.

We have made tremendous progress because you have stood with me to ensure that we continue moving America forward.

And now, it’s because of friends and supporters like you that the House Majority is within reach with five months left until Election Day.

On this special anniversary, House Democrats are focused on the 25 seats we need to win the Majority.

Please contribute $3 or more right now to ensure House Democrats have important resources to support strong Democratic candidates and Members facing tough challenges for re-election and hold Republicans accountable for their misguided agenda.

President Obama needs a strong Democratic Majority in Congress and your support will bring us closer to returning the gavel to Democrats who will focus on the people’s interests instead of the special interests.

You are the backbone of our party and we will win in November because of your tireless support and determination.

Can you chip in today?

Onward to victory,

Nancy

Still a Blue Dog in spite of  this monster; just don't vote for "Progressives". (or give them my money)












9 comments:

Old NFO said...

She didn't deserve 2.5 years... Just sayin...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@NFO. Well, maybe with credit for good behavior!

Old NFO said...

ONLY in SFO would she have EVAR been re-elected... sigh

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@NFO. You are correct. Can't understand why. Did ten ADA Compliance surveys of Union 76 stations there a few years ago. Some of the areas there make Kansas City, KS look high rent.

Ami said...

I take solace in the fact that somewhere in Nancy's attic is a painting of her that looks young and vibrant and not decomposing.

Just got the whole 'Picture of Dorian Gray' thing backwards, that's all.

What a skanky old whore she is.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ Ami. Tsk, tsk. Where is the sisterhood solidarity?

Someday I'll do a blog on her husband and the imposed serfdom of American Samoa.

Ami said...

She's not my sister. We're not even part of the same race. My race is human. Hers is... well, I'm not sure. But my guess is that her 'people' came from a planet where they have to work hard to breathe. Hence the pop-eyes and oxygen starved brain. I won't go on. But every time I see a photo of her face, I want to hurt someone.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Deleted this response by accident.

Happy 400th. That's the best that you could for material???

Sisty

Well Seasoned Fool said...

@ Sisty. No, but it will suffice. #401 will be more in line with my high standards.