Tuesday, November 15, 2011

And Another Evil Car Salesman Story


Dirty Al has been bugging me for another car lot story, Too much politics, he says.

Car sales people all have common foes, the buying public, and management. While mainly self centered, they will defend their pack. One young jerk learned this the hard way.

He pulled on to the lot, parked, and got out of his car. One of the black salesmen, Dandy Man, approached him. The jerk said, approximately, “Look, I won’t buy a car from a N____. In fact, I don’t even want to sit in a car a N____ has sat in.”

“No problem”, said Dandy Man. “Hey Sam, come over here a minute.”

Sam, Celtic, freckles, red hair, and pale as a ghost, took over. Two hours later the jerk was driving off the lot in his new, to him, used car. Done deal, he owned it. Dandy Man spots him and shouts, “Shit Sam, you done sold him my uncles trade in”. The outraged look on the jerks face only intensified as every salesman (and woman) within ear shot started laughing.

Somehow, I doubt Sam got many referrals from that customer.

Another blast from the past. Just because I looked like the biggest redneck around, giving me a Klan handshake only meant I was going to hurt you financially to the best of my considerable evil salesman talents.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. Act like a pig, eat some dirt. In front of an audience? Even better. Definitely worth the lack of referrals.

Anonymous said...

That's the best way to hurt someone...financially. I am SO proud of my brother.

Sisty

Old NFO said...

LOL- Love the payback on that one :-)