Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ground Blizzard, Please



Six days without a computer. Will read all your posts and try to comment.

I would rather drive 500 miles in a ground blizzard than 500 miles in heavy rain. A stationary front stretched from New Orleans to Pennsylvania and I got to drive across it. Rain, wind, tornado warnings and hail were part of the mix. The client's vehicle is one of only two made so far. NO DAMAGE ALLOWED. Meant sitting under a bridge for two hours watching hail come down. Oh well, I was being paid; not my money!

Easier money then the roadside merchant on a minor off ramp in Kansas. Didn't see his MOTOR anywhere.

Fun watching fellow Colorado residents meeting the Kansas State Patrol. One gentleman in a Mercedes got two greetings I saw. Yes folks, the speed limit is 70 MPH on I-70. Just grit your teeth and endure.

1 comment:

Old NFO said...

Ouch... catch up is gonna take a while. Glad you're back in one piece.