Sunday, December 5, 2010

A Story for Dirty Al, Part Two

Seems Dirty Al didn’t like my last story. He is concerned people will think he was “Bill”. No, Bill was Bill. However, this is a similar story that directly involved Dirty Al.

Dirty Al and the lovely Lisa were driving in Kitsap County, WA when a vicious snow storm hit the area. The conditions were so bad, Al pulled off the road. He found shelter in someone’s summer home carport and waited from conditions to improve.

Lisa needed to relieve herself. Al suggested behind the car. Lisa, a city woman, informed Al that she had never went anywhere but a bathroom in her life and that he was to find her a bathroom right now!

After awhile a snow plow came along and Al followed behind until they came to a service station. Turns out that was too late for Lisa.

Dirty Al has been very reticent about what happened next but, within two weeks, he and Lisa were history.

So Al, be cautious when you bust on me. I’m the one with a blog!

4 comments:

suz said...

Hey, I don't know Al from Adam, but that Lisa sure was a dumb bitch!

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Al had a wonderful wife, lost to cancer. A year later, he started dating. Ah, the stories I can tell (and I may) since he can't retaliate with stories of my dates after my divorce.

Old NFO said...

Oh... 'udder' stupidity on her part... and I'll bet Al wasn't happy about having to clean the car seat either...

WV- Derwin Must be Darwin's younger brother...

Anonymous said...

I could make some snarky comment about "You & Dating After Your Divorce" but will let sleeping dogs lie.

Sisty