Friday, December 24, 2010

House Guest - Repeat

Once again I have the grand dog as a guest.

http://wellseasonedfool.blogspot.com/search?q=house+guest

FDIL and the World's cutest grand children are spending the Holiday with her parents. Since goats are present and the dog likes to chase them, he isn't welcome. This is his third stay with me. I enjoy him but.......... He seems to think he should get the same amount of attention as he gets from a pack of kids.

I like dogs. My lifestyle; work and travel, isn't a good match.

He is very well behaved and trained until he sees a squirrel. Next week he goes back home and I can take a shower without an audience.

One thing is certain. I don't spoil a dog like some in my family.

7 comments:

suz said...

I'd bet he respects you for not spoiling him (while trying to change your mind on the issue, of course.) Give him an extra treat from me. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

That poor dog had to see you in the shower and when you got out. Animal Abuse at its finest.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

He wasn't invited. In fact, he pushed the door open.

suz said...

It's a Lab thing. Stubborn cusses, ain't they? (and proud of it, says The Big Yellow Food Processor)

Old NFO said...

LOL- Trade ya the Lab for the 90lb Rott I'm dealing with...

Well Seasoned Fool said...

No thanks. Just got back from taking him home. I don't know what he weighs but he plays at 260 or so. STRONG beast. As to the Rott, let the grand kids do it. Bet they have the dogs number.

Old NFO said...

WSF- yeah, but so far the Rott is winning two falls out of three :-)