Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Agitator

Some acquaintances call me Mr. Maytag; always agitating. Today's Delta Flight was only 40% full so I started making an issue about wanting a Pepsi, not Coke. The Atlanta based crew were not amused. There was some talk of placing me in the smoking section (out on the wing) and vague threats about what would transpire once we landed. Sheesh. The coffee they served was good. I rarely drink sodas. I often, in the words of Beat and Release, http://beatandrelease.blogspot.com/ poke people with a stick.

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Ah yes... agitating... :-) BTDT!

WV-umeannie Who me???

Anonymous said...

Still playing well with others, I see. You really do need a chaperone when you are out in public.

Sisty

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Yes, I did flunk Grade School Lunch.